Good Night Poems For Lover/ Poems For Crush

Lovers are those who are the happiest one in this world until their relationship remains healthy. There are many things that keep your relationship happy and healthy. One of that things is the Good Night Poems For Lover which we have made for you to send to your lover at night. These little but necessary things have much importance in your life to make your lover feel happy and lucky that they have you in their life. Always respect your partner and make them feel that they are special person in your life and they mean a lot to you. Choose the best poems from here and don’t delay anymore, send the selected poems to your lover to raise your love more and more.

  1. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

    love attitudes status
    rajput status
    love status

    rajput attitude status

    ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


Good Night Poems For Crush



Above us, stars. Beneath us, constellations.
Five billion miles away, a galaxy dies
like a snowflake falling on water. Below us, 
some farmer, feeling the chill of that distant death, 
snaps on his yard light, drawing his sheds and barn
back into the little system of his care.
All night, the cities, like shimmering novas, 
tug with bright streets at lonely lights like his.
Last night as I slept,
I dreamt—marvelous error!—
that it was God I had
here inside my heart.
To hearts which near each other move
From evening close to morning light,
The night is good; because, my love,
They never say good-night.
Far different we–a froward race,
Thousands though rich in Fortune’s grace
With cherished sullenness of pace
Their way pursue, 
Ingrates who wear a smileless face
The whole year through.
They were on the chairs and tables,
they were on the chandeliers,
they were roosting in the corners,
they were clucking in my ears,
there were chickens, chickens, chickens
for as far as I could see…
when I woke today, I noticed
there were eggs on top of me.
Here is a little prayer for tonight:
Today, I am as the rose.
I move gracefully through 
the seasons of my life.
“Now rests a noble heart. Good-night sweetness,
while flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.”



Short Good Night Poems For Lover




If you are looking for the Good Night Poetry For Lover then you are at the right place. Here you will have the best poems for your crush which you would love to send to your partner. Never ever ge the idea that you will be clingy, sending these poems to your lover. This is the thing that every lover expect from his/her partner. So, no doubt you are going to grow up your love for your partner. Read the post below and get here the best poems.
May God bless you with peaceful rest
And wrap you in His arms
Watch over you ’til morning light
And keep you from all harm
May all your dreams bring sweetness
The sparkle of a trillion stars
So in the smile of dawn
Soft rays of love spill from your heart
Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don’t matter
and those who matter don’t mind.
I see the moon and the moon sees me
He smiles at me just after tea,
Moon is shining, stars I’m finding
Old man moon, he can’t see me.
I see the moon, he glows for me
Way up high, while I’m asleep
Moon’s my dark friend,
until night’s end
Here I was worrying about my journey,
while God was helping me all the way,
making me realize that I am very weak;
my courage is only borrowed from Him,
 but, oh, the peace that flooded my soul…
because I know that he never fails
I would not,
if I could, turn back now,
because I believe that God is going to
reveal Himself in a wonderful way.
Underneath the covers
All the wrappings that you see,
Floating in the flowers
Just my ted and me,
I’m riding high upon a dream cloud
But no-one knows where I may be.
God’s hand now sweeping wide
in tender tones He murmurs low,
Hush, my lovely, calm of soul,
be still, in Me there’s all to find.

Good Night Images Collection:



Good Night Poems To My Lover



Sleep sweetly now my precious one,
and know in dreams tonight, 
and always you are loved,
forever loved,
no never more alone
Hush! my dear, lie still and slumber,
Holy angels guard thy bed!
Heavenly blessings without number
Gently falling on thy head. Isaac Watts
Without you there’d be no sun in my sky
There would be no love in my life
There’d be no world left for me
And I, baby I don’t know what I would do
I’d be lost if I lost you
If you ever leave
Baby, you would take away everything real in my life
And tell me now.
And if they need to have a grasp of reality, it should be from the 
love and care that you do give which when lost would seem as 
though their life has signed up for a treat of ado.
If you ever leave
Baby, you would take away everything
Need you with me
Baby, ’cause you know that you’re everything good in my life
And tell me now.
I will fight for you like two-edged sword,
I will love you forever, you have my word.
You are so lovely, you rock my world!
Your wish is my command, yes my Lord!
Good night my love.
Here you read the Good Night Poems For Your Crush. I hope you like this post. If you have your own poetry then you are welcome to add your poetry with this post. We would love to have your poem. Share these poems with your loved ones as soon as possible. Thank you!! Have a prosperous life!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Good Night Poems For Wife/ Poems For Husband